Thursday, May 13, 2010

Clearly, I am not cut out for daily blogging! Well. Monday afternoon I had burritos with my homemade tortillas and refried beans. I also made some pecan caramel bar cookies, which were very good but perhaps not the wisest choice, seeing as how I finished them off by breakfast time yesterday. They were pretty much pure butter and brown sugar.

Tuesday, I ate too many cookies all day long, then thawed some curry and rice for dinner. On Wednesday, other than cookies, I had a couple of fried eggs for lunch, then went to my parents' house to work on my lathe and ended up having dinner there. And today, I made a half recipe of buttermilk biscuits for breakfast (and ate all 6, good grief), then finished off the lemon ice cream. Finally, for dinner, I made enchiladas with the tortillas and refried beans and some ground beef I'd frozen. I had a can of enchilada sauce in the cupboard.

I think I'd better give in and make my first run to the grocery store tomorrow or Saturday. I definitely need milk, and maybe some fruit. I'm almost half-way through the challenge now, so theoretically, I can use half the money on the $20 card.

No comments:

Post a Comment