Friday, May 7, 2010

5/7/10 Breakfast, lunch, and later

Um, it's past my bedtime, but I figured I'd better check in in case anyone was worried that I didn't eat today. This morning I made biscuits. Because I haven't gotten milk yet (trying to put off using the $20 gift card as long as possible), I used some buttermilk powder I had in the fridge. I was planning to make a 1/4 recipe of regular biscuits (usually I make drop biscuits), but due to errors and inattentiveness, I ended up making a half recipe of buttermilk drop biscuits. I ate three for breakfast. (480 cal, 27 g fat)

Right before running off to the afternoon sections of the woodturning symposium, I threw together a sandwich. A couple of slices of the absurdly dense rye bread, light mayonnaise, some monterey jack cheese, a little salt and pepper, and some lettuce. It really does make a good combination! (377 cal, 14 g fat)

I put the last three biscuits in a plastic bag and put it in the bag I was carrying with me at the symposium. I snacked on them through the afternoon. I never exactly had dinner, but I had the biscuits and I got a cup of hot chocolate from the free drinks concession at the symposium. And on my way home tonight, I ate some more of my crackers. I really need to make more crackers, but I'm not sure when I'll have time. Speaking of time, it is now time for me to go to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment